From:
Melissa Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:01:16 -0500
>1. Something a ferret likes to chew on.
What is my hair, the ferret boat and my thumb?  (Itachi, for some reason,
loves grabbing a mouthfull of my hair and giving it a hard tug when I'm
in the bath and relaxing, reading a book.  This is only second to trying
to grab the book out of my hands and dunking it in the water)

> 2. In the corner.
What is four pounds of food, three bell balls and a stale chewealsel?

> 3. Sock, bras and underwear.
What are the things my ferrets like to sleep on?

> 4. The Human Foot.
What is pillow and toy?

> 5. The Death Stare!
What is the thing Oko gives me when I want a kiss?

> 6. The Oracle.
Who is the bringer of mirth?

> 7. "No, that's mine!"
What is all bellballs in the world?

> 8. Under the couch.
Where is the human feet ambush zone?

> 9. "Because I can!"
What is climbing onto the computer desk and typing on my keyboard when
I'm online?  Also acceptable would have been "What is jumping up and
stealing things from the coffee table" and "What is getting onto the side
table to look out the window even though I'm not allowed?"

> 10. The Wall.
What is that thing each ferret hits in their energy to make them go from
insane attack ferret to sleepy ferret rug in 2.5 seconds?