Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:07:33 EST
Ok - now really guys, who believes in this lady?  I mean, come on!!  We
all own fuzzies (of one kind or another) and we all KNOW exactly what
they are thinking!!!  Why should we pay somebody to tell us what we
know?  Here is what my guys KNOW and tell me every day.

1. We own this house.  We just let you live here.  Because you feed us.
That is it.

2. Your toes are ours, to chew on whenever we want.  No questions asked.

3. It is necessary to wake you up in the middle of the night.  You don't
need that pet lady to tell you that!

4. We love you.  Now give up those damn raisins.

5. We know it will make you go crazy, if we hide your remote controls.
All of them, at the same time, and in all different places.  Of course
WE know where they are.....but we're NOT tellin!

6. NO we do NOT like goin to bed early!!!

7. Your shoe inserts are close by.....real close.........

8. Your keys?  We never saw em!

9. If you bring that medicine any closer......you KNOW what we will do
to you!

10. Yes, and double yes!  The dog LOVES to give us ferret-back rides!

See?  We knew this all along!!!!!