From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:21:28 -0500
Hi every one, I've got a question about bitters ok

I have this 3 yrold Blaze and she's not to bad about bitting but
sometimes when you pick her up and hold her longer that she want's you
too she will bit not nip bit and she will also do it when she gets mad.
what can I do to get her to stop?  I want to take her to the 2003 Ferret
Buckeye Bash in Columbus Ohio this year but I'm afraid she will bit the
judge.

what can I do I any have 7 months before the show?

Thank you
Anna