From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:57:58 EST
>[Moderator's note: For those who don't know, this post is humor.  Judy
>can call Wolfy a nut and get away with it because Judy fell from the
>same nut tree.  BIG]

HEY!  ... I resemble that remark.

As for the little said elf on this FML, Judy Cookie errr Cooke ... I am
going to figure out how to zing kibble out of a peashooter.  And when I
do , look out.  I"m thinking Eukanuba is about the perfect shape for that
purpose being round and all.  I'd so love to be able to learn to do the
star shaped 8-1 Ultimates though ... just to have ninja capabililities
and that extra "sting" you know.  Little old senile elf ladies need to be
stung once in a while to keep them in line.

I want everyone who is going to the Atlanta Ferret Symposium in October
with me to be very gentle around this Judy person when they check for
pointy ears on her.  Since she is so ancient, she is very unstable and
falls easily.  We don't want our Card Exchange and Giving Tree founder to
break anything.  Maybe she could tie my depends all over her for when she
does have that occasional "trip".  Hmmm.  No... I'll save the depends for
me leaky self ... she already bounces when she falls, she'll be okay.

But please you guys must come in October.  I know you are curious and
want to see a real, live elf now.  I promise you'll see one if you come.
Maybe I can give you lessons on how to shoot kibbles too.  We could
practice on BIG when he MC's.... (ooooooh.... ::covering my mouth:: did I
say that?).  Is that incentive enough?  NO?  Nnnnt.  How about meeting
the legendary Ferret Oracle??  She will be there with her hairballs and
everything.  Still no?  Okay how 'bout that you get to see top notch
speakers, lectures, presentations, meet ferret people, engage in ferrety
activities, ooooooo..... and shoppin'!  Yah.  Lots of ferrety shoppin'!
Yes?  Come on!

Wolfy
(S'R'out indeed!)

Wolfy's site has MOVED to: