From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 06:06:45 EST
Wolfie writes:
>I was dying.  So for years, I pictured this innocent, little old
>lady,,,, doing this and not knowing it wasn't a belly button.  This
>year, that "little old lady" presented herself to me.  Her identity
>was: Judy Cook!  (of the IFC and SOS)"

That's not a old lady, That's an Elf!.  Okay I have to confess.  My very
first ferret was Doodlebug.  Being a first time owner, I was reading
everything I could get my hands on.  Trying to be the best ferret mommy
I could.  One of my books said to run your hand down your ferrets body,
and if you felt any lumps or bumps to notify your vet.  Well, there was
this lump.  And I was concerned.  So when I took Doodles to the vet for
his shots, I asked the vet about it.  He paused.  Looked over his glasses
at me, a said Robin, that's his penis.  Well, slap my face and call me
stupid.  So Judy, belly buzzer away.  And Wolfy, you know you do it too!!
:::snicker::

Robin, Doodlebug, & Petey TPO
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/doodlebug.html
Kouri Fan Club...Doodlebug