From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:13:47 -0800
People are starting to make their reservations for the 2003 International
Ferret Symposium being held in Atlanta, Ga this October.  Several people
have told me they heard there were only a couple of rooms left.  This is
a rumor.....it is NOT true!!  There are plenty of rooms available!!
Rooms for you, and your friends, and even your relatives should you care
to bring them along!

However, people have had trouble requesting smoking/non-smoking rooms.
Hopefully this problem has been taken care of, but if anyone experiences
difficulties, please let me know and I will help out however I can.

The hotel is the Holiday Inn Airport North and I do recommend calling
them directly to make your reservations.  That number is: 404-762-8411.
Be sure to ask for the International Ferret Symposium Rate!

For more information on the Symposium, please go to:
<www.ferretcongress.org>.

If anyone has questions or problems, please let me know!!  Thanks!

Judy Cooke
C0-Director IFC