From:
Patricia Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:48:24 -0700
Hi Donna,

My condolences to you and my sincere hope that you find Odin soon and in
good health.  Hopefully, some good samaritan has taken him in, and the
two of you just haven't hooked up yet.  (Uh, you're not from South Dakota
are you?)

I just wanted to say that I wholeheartedly agree with you on "unwanted"
ferrets.  While I'm new to ferret love, I've loved other critters my
entire life.  The one thing that really pushes my buttons is,
"Moving--Can't Keep."  What does that mean?  If it were your child,
would you get rid of it, too?  As far as I'm concerned, my pets are no
different than my kids.  If I'm moving and some place doesn't allow pets,
or a specific pet, then I'm not moving there.  It is as simple as that.
Just my two cents worth.

I truly hope that this is the day that you and Odin are reunited.

Pat