From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:20:11 -0800
Hi there,,,(groveling a bit....)

I posted last night about a ferret named Sammy...today i find out that
story is not what it seemed..

The mom of Sammy came to me with an incomplete story..he was not the last
in the box..she bought 4 out of the newspaper from someone..CJ suggested
not to adopt these ferrets as she was not financially prepared.She
adopted them anyway... (there was no man,no box:(

It is true that Sammy needs a Vet,His spleen IS swollen and there very
well be other things going on.He is old,about 6..(not abused in the sense
of being hurt,more in the sense of neglect)  My Club will see to it that
this kiddo is taken care of..I apologize for giving confusing info...i
only knew one side...CJ i'm sorry..

One of you called in money to CJs account.Thinking this was her
ferret..It is not.  As stated,the ferret belongs to another young woman.

The fact remains that CJ does need your help.If you would like your money
to be put on CJs account,PLEASE call & tell the Vets office that??  I
have been given permission to tell you she does have about $800.00 owing
here,that does need to be paid.  If you prefer, you can send money
directly to her Shelter..Please do not use Pay/pal,she is having trouble
receiving funds.CJ has many new Vet bills as more adrenals were received
there this morning..She also uses another Vet as well..

Just wanted to clear up any misunderstanding...These are 2 VERY SEPARATE
issues...Personally i feel both are important but they are in no way
connected...i was mislead but there is still an older ill ferret out
there who needed our help..we have that covered..so Please,when you
donate,do it because you want to help CJ and her kids??

The Vet CJ is currently using is:
Dr Kolmsetter
Cheyenne West Animal Hospital
8630 w Cheyenne Ave
Las Vegas,NV 89129
Phone: 702-395-1800
She needs 10 neuters & spays and 3 adrenals (that she knows of) taken
care of as soon as she can get it done..  I know EVERY cent is very much
appreciated!!

So.......same story,just a bit different??
Jeeze.......:(
Just trying my best to Help!
Tara ...who thinks you Shelter Moms & Dads are Freakin'
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets