From:
Oliver Cornu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:45:51 +0100
For Lynn Mac Intosh, I'am sorry to reply that I'd dont't found nothing
until today... o)

I had read also in some books of my country that Queen Victoria gave
ferrets as pet gifs for private visitors.  But I'd not found confirmation
of that in the french biography I'd read.  It's a pity but I'd don't
continue the research by lack of time and need to work on several
ferret's history subjects in the same time (
http://furo.chez.tiscali.fr/histoire1.htm), and I many in late for
terminate the numerous wholes on my website...

Perhaps it's possible that is mentionned in the begining of the old
Everitt's book (from England, 1897), because I don't read yet.

Olivier Cornu