From:
Jim Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:12:13 -0600
We just got a call from a gal in Upper Michigan that rescued two ferrets
from a friend who wasn't taking care of them.  Her parents don't want her
to keep them.  We haven't seen them, but she says they look skinny and
one has a growth on its foot that looks cauliflower-like, except the
growth is skin color.  We have no experience with this.  Would anyone in
the area be willing to take them in?  We're about 100 miles North of
Green Bay near Iron Mountain, MI.  We'd be willing to drive to meet
somewhere.

Thanks,
Jim and Laura