From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 09:24:19 -0800
You wouldn't even recognize this now hairy little girl!  She had a lupron
shot about a month and a half ago, and she's now got a full set of fuzzy
fur, and it's even spreading up her tail!  This is a good site to see,
since she's been bald for about 5 months :) She is still itching though.
Maybe it's just the fur growing back?  or maybe dry skin, or the liver
causing it?  I gave her a bath in some baby oil to soften up the skin,
but that only helped for a little bit.  And I've been putting a little
bit of bag balm on her tail that's chapped.  Im at a loss as what to do
to get her to stop being so itchey!  She doesn't have fleas or ear mites,
that was the first thing ruled out.  Anyone have any suggestions??

Also, there's only one day left to get 31 modern ferret magazines and
it's only at about $20...all of it is going to be donated to Ferret Haven
By the Sea...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2083633421

Happy New Years!!!

=====