From:
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:01:59 -0500
Hey all!  i hope your holidays were awesome and that your New Year is
fantastic!  Here, across the Rainbow Bridge, we had all sorts of fun.
Santa visited us here and we all got spoiled with our favorite things.
Because i can open my mouth now, i got a sack full of Cheweasels that i
couldn't eat when i was on earth!  'nuff about me, lots to tell u about
the shelter kids!

Phreddie, the little one with the broken teeth got a new home.  He's
doing great and being spoiled.  We took in Missy-Ann and spayed her and
Chauncer went to auntie Paige's for for a while.  He was biting real bad
(auntie Paige had the war wounds to prove it!!).  Well, now he's back at
the shelter, mommie kisses and kisses him.  He now gives kisses back too!

Flora and Fauna came back to the shelter.  Their mommie was working too
much and couldn't care for them anymore.  They are looking for another
home together.  We also took in Brodie.  He's very sweet and loves to
play with cats, other docile ferrets and his old owner even swears that
he played with the family hamster without trying to eat him!  mommie
wouldn't try that kind of game though.

The trio (Arlo, Monte & Aquila) are vacationing at auntie Bonnie and
uncle Nigel's.  They took the kids home for Christmas so they wouldn't
be stuck at the shelter.

Mandrake made it to his new home in time for the holidays.  He's been
reunited with his long time pal, Stevie and the pair are terrorizing the
cats at the new home!  They are spoiled rotten.  They have a HUGE outdoor
playpen and their own room for bed time.

The holidays were tough for mommie and the kids.  Grandma almost didn't
make it.  Christmas day, she went into a coma-like state for most of the
day.  She began to come out of it near the evening.  Now she's doing
better and eating and talking again!

Happy New year!!! Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"