From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 09:17:27 EST
Happy Holidays,

I thought BIG was taking a day off.. So, I didn't post this yesterday.

I wish everyone a joyous new year....I would also like to thank everyone
on the list for their support of me and everyone else who has used the
fml.  Everyday the fml brings us every emotion set in our bodies... From
the happy stories to the rainbow bridge stories.  But, still we are here.

I just wanted to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to the FML family

From the Furry, Feathered, and Fish of my home,
Benita