From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:24:25 EST
BIG actually needs two days off at least.  Because he needs xmas eve off,
and xmas off.  If he did the list on xmas eve, that would mean an FML on
xmas day for us.  I don't know about you guys, but I am not going to be
on the computer xmas day (I may not be on xmas eve day either).  Then for
us to get an fml the day after, that would mean he'd have to work Xmas
day.  And that's not too cool.  So maybe two days off at least would be
warrented?

Hey did you guys see the Oracles premonition about BIG in NYC?  I don't
think she meant the BIG character on Sex In The City either.  She meant
our BIG.  I bet her prediction of him getting lots of ecards, and
appreciation emails comes true.  I give her a lot of flack, but she is
rarely wrong.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/