From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:46:28 EST
California Ferret Rescue (CDFA) would like to thank all of you for ALL
your support this past year.  Because of all of your generous
contributions and your support on Ebay we have been able to transport
quite a few of our fuzzy criminals out of state.  As you all know ferrets
are illegal in CA.  And in some of these cases if we hadn't transported
them out, the animals would have been euthanized.  Couriers are VERY
expensive.  So for those of you that have helped, you can consider
yourself California Ferret Angels.  I know I do.  Its an ongoing fight,
We just sent by courier 4 intact animals to CJ at 24 Carat Ferret Rescue
and Shelter in Las Vegas.  Thank God for CJ, I don't know what we would
do without her.

It amazes me over and over again how the ferret community here time and
again reaches out and helps each other.  You are all an amazing group of
people.  Thank you again for being there for us.

Merry Christmas
Robin Jones
CDFA, California Domestic Ferret Association
Ferret Rescue
If you would like to help, donations can be made through Pay Pal
([log in to unmask]), or by mail at CDFA PO Box 1249, Magalia, CA 95954

Donations to CJ at 24 Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter in Las Vegas can be
made at: 6121 Desert Haven Road ,Las Vegas, NV. 89130