Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:24:24 -0800
From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Oddball was, when I first got him in Aug., a ferret that slept more
than "normal" healthy ferrets.  He was withdrawn from people, but loved
playing with other ferrets so he played with his cagemates well.  Rough,
but well.  He didn't care one way or another about my attempts at
one-on-one play, though he would play a little chase through the tube
once in awhile or half-heartedly wrestle in a Wal-Mart bag.

I do NOT have that same ferret.  He looks the same, but he has
personality differences that don't put him in the "that's my ferret"
category.  Someone has switched him with a clone that is much more the
interative brand of ferret.  He is awake much more than he used to be and
plays for longer periods.  He plays with ME!  One-on-one...just me...:D
He asks me to play.  He has never laughed during play...even with the
other "kids".  Now he laughs all the time!  Even with me!  He lunges at
me and will play chase all over the house.  He will throw himself on his
back and wait for me to tickle his belly!  He can't wait for his magic
carpet rides and jumps at the sheet before it's even down on the floor.
He wags his tail at me in the clear flexi-tube!

Whomever has my original Oddball...YOU CAN KEEP HIM!  I like this new and
improved version MUCH better!

Veronica

 ,,
Henry County Humane Society  http://www.phchs.petfinder.org