Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:39:53 -0500
From:
Anyone in West LA/Sawtelle, near UCLA, please be on the lookout for a
Timneh African Grey named Buckwheat.  He flew away from his mom this
morning (Sunday) at about 11am PST.  She is very distraught.  They
spent about 2 hours looking for him and telling everyone they met what
happened.  Her sister is going to be printing up flyers and I told her
to call every vet and shelter of any kind in the area and let them know,
in case they get a call from someone or he is brought into them.

He has no band.  He does talk very well (and sing) but he may not be in a
talking/singing mood when found.  When upset though, he tends to say "Are
you OK?  What's wrong?".

What makes it even worse is that she is due to move cross-country on
Wednesday, and all her stuff is already gone, so she can't put off the
move too much, if at all.

Please let anyone you know who is in that area to be looking for him.
There are a lot of feral parrots there, and I'm afraid one lone TAG
won't be noticed that easily.

If you have any news, please email me immediately, or call the Wilshire
Animal Hospital/Dr. Frank Lavac at (310) 828-4587 and let them know.

Lesley gave me permission to post her name and cell phone number.  Any
news of Buckwheat can be phoned to her directly:

Lesley Cephas
310-710-7758

Thanks,
Karen
There's a Rose in Bethlehem / With a beauty quite divine / Perfect in
this world of sin / On this silent holy night / Oh, Rose of Bethlehem /
How lovely, pure and sweet / Born to glorify the Father / Born to wear
the thorns for me
                                        -- Selah
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.ferretwise.org