From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 19:58:14 -0400
Minnie is spending the night at the vet's.  Val did a glucose test and it
came up 100 but we are not sure when Minnie ate last snd she realy wanted
to do a early morning test on her so she is spending the night at the
vet's and she wanted to keep an eye on her because of the shacking and
she did have some grons too and Val was worried about it.  I will get her
and the results of the test tomarrow night since I have to work all day
and will post an update then.

Anna and Minnie