From:
James - SBC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 09:52:46 -0500
Thank you for all the support we have received during our ordeal.  I just
have on more question.  All this seemed to start when we lost one of our
beloved fuzzies and now I am worried about a repeat.  This whole time,
Bebe (Jako's longtime cage mate) took extra care of him, cleaning him and
keeping him warm.  This mooring, I took her out to let her have a little
chicken gravy as a treat.  When I looked at her, it looked like she had
tears.  Of course, I'm going to keep an extra careful eye on her and
Riley and have extra playtime.  They will both be going to the doctor's
in the next week for a routine exam and shots.  But I just wanted to
know, has anyone else seen ferrets with tears?

James, Melissa & Kassidy

Loving:  Bebe, Riley
Missing:  Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako