From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 19:03:52 -0400
[I think it's not Off Topic, since ferrets are involved.  BIG]

Name of the person you need to contact is at the bottom.  This is
crossposted I don't know if anyone can help but there are ferrets
involved.  I recieved permission from Steph to cross-post this anywhere
that maybe be able to help.  I am unsure of the adoptability status of
the furries but was hoping that maybe someone in NJ could check on them?
Also I've noticed that some of you have posted that you make beds, etc
or have extras that maybe you could send Steph's way?  I have included
Steph's e-mail and rescue page at the bottom of this post.  Thank you in
advance for any help you can give these guys.

"Small Animals Need Help!  NJ:PET SHOP RAID"

Posted by Steph(Little Furries Rescues) on May-02-03 at 10:01 AM (EST)
IN NJ

Not sure which pet shop was raided yet but we will be picking up many
small animals from a shelter before they are euthanized on Wed.  But we
are already LOW in funds!  Thanks to PrincessLucy we do have lots of
carefresh to start out with :).  We will be taking in 13-20 Dwarf
hamsters, 15 guinea pigs, 22 mice,11 rats, 3 ferrets,1 chinchilla, and 5
rabbits.  Some of the hamsters will have to be PTS or vetted ASAP as they
have all been together, females are pregnant males have been fighting and
are missing eyes and have many injuries.  Mice are in the same condition.
A lot of the rats are sick with upper respritory infection.  Bunnies all
have to be checked by a vet.

Foster Homes will also be needed!  So far we only have 2 people willing
to foster!

Things we will need:

Small Animal Cages, habitrails, Fish Tanks, screen tops for fish tanks.

Rat,mouse, gerbil, hamster food ferret food, guinea pig food, Fresh
Veggies

Monetary Donations!

Hammocks for Ferrets and rats

Ceramic Food Dishes

Carefresh Pet Bedding

Small Animal Nesting Material

And any other small animal item, we can probably use it

Please email me for more info

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/littlefurries.html