Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 20:02:52 -0500
Question about my baby.  I have been looking up all the health problems
just to make sure.  The closest symptom I can find is seizure as a
symptom of insulinoma.  But I don't think she is actually having any
seizures.  She will kinda shake or heave like when you have the hick ups
and you whole body will kinda shudder when you hick up.  Or its like if
she had to throw up a hair ball, but she will just heave once and isn't
trying to throw up.  Does any one have a clue what it is?  Should I be
going to the vet immediately?