From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 21:52:18 EDT
Hi Everyone,

First of all...I would like to thank EVERYONE who participated in our
raffle and made it so much better than our first.  We sold $266 worth of
tickets before costs of the raffle.  Our first raffle only sold $46 worth
of tickets before costs.  That is really going to help on our vet bill.
Everyone on the FML has really been wonderful at helping us out.  I have
never enjoyed a group of people more than this group.  Let me give you
the "Lucky Winners":

1st Prize--Basket of Ferret Goodies
Jackie DeCarlo  #937407

2nd Prize--Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined)
Tequita Williamson   #937577

3rd Prize--Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined)
Becky Buckner   #937450

4th Prize--Homemade Hammock (Reversible--Fleece on one side)
Rose German   #937558

5th Prize--Homemade Hammock (Reversible--Fleece on one side)
Steve Bronson   #937315

6th Prize--Homemade Summer Hammock (Reversible--no Fleece)
Ed Fitler   #937502

Again!  Thank you everyone.  We will be having another big raffle soon
(and better), as we are still in need of building our veterinary funds.
More surgeries are still needed with newbie checkups that have come in.
The Fuzzy's are seeing the vet no matter what...my vet is good about
paying over time.  So watch the FML for the info.

Mark and Debbie Fitzgerald
& all the Rescued Fuzzy's at...
Deb's Ferret Rescue