From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 15:02:01 EDT
I had a few wonderful replies to this post.  I wanted to write and thank
you so much.  It's a blessing to have Sean in my life, and to watch the
world through his different eyes at times, as Roger pointed out.  It
really does make you question priorities, and round out your life.
Thank you for that Roger.

One of them was very practical.  Christine pointed out that he was
questioning his self awareness.  Autistic children question this
constantly.  They question it physically (where does my body end and my
environment begin) and question it mentally (what is real, what is me,
what is the world)... and do it all sorts of obscure ways.  No doubt
that is possible here.

But Regina and Roger said some very simple and wonderful things.  Things
like that Rocky does not "know" he is a ferret.  He just know's that he
"is" and that he is Sean's love.  Animals don't think in that manner as
we humans do.  Maybe he thinks we are ferrets that ate just one too many
raisons?  LOL.  I dont know.

I guess Sean thinks that his first lesson did'nt take with Rocky.  I have
no idea why it is important to him, or just a mild musing.  I was happy
to share it with you all however.  :)

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/