Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:58:01 -0500
I laughed my a$$ off for about 10 minutes straight tonight!  Buy your
ferret a lime!!  Miss Oprah Jane as usual made her way to the kitchen
table and confiscated a lime.  She nocked it to the floor and then for
10 minutes rolled it, nudged, mouthed and some weird pushy movements.
It was so funny!  Yes you had to be there.  So go out and buy your ferret
a lime!

Lisa & her 24 paws

PS. I have no association with the Florida Lime growers ;-)