From:
Kim Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:27:07 -0800
Good luck getting Binky to hold still long enough for photos.  What I do
it just free shoot and try to get the little monkeys while they are doing
their usual ferrety something.  I use a digital camera, when I run out of
memory, I delete the bad shots.  Of course they want to check out the
camera, hey it's a new toy to them, but once they get used to the camera
they will go about their busyness.  Then they always move, but if you
take enough shots something has to turn out, right?  Aren't you glad you
have a digital camera?  Who could afford to try and take photos of ferret
with film, talk about expensive!

Kim the Oregon one

Kim Reyes
Proprietor Broker