From:
Stephanie Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 16:48:40 -0800
Dear Santa,

Ruby Jean of the 8 Closet Thieves, here, again.

I want to thank you for all the wonderful sleep sacks, balls & treats we
received for Christmas.  The Sleep sacks are so soft and warm and the
balls are fuzzy and make funny noises.

Tommy, the Pesky Cat who thinks he's a ferret, ran away with all the
decorations on the lower branches of the Christmas Tree, so we had
nothing to steal, I mean to put away for "Safe Keeping", for Mommy.
Santa, I was surprised you left him some toy mice to play with.  He has
NOT been a good CAT!

Mostly, I wanted to say, Thank you for the 2 Heart-felt letters, I found
in my Christmas Stocking, on Christmas morning, from MY RANGER.  I must
be honest, I was a bit disappointed and cried, not finding Ranger
waiting there, in my stocking, Santa.

Mommy picked me up and said not to cry, that there must be a GOOD reason.
Maybe Santa, knew Ranger's Mommy & Gang would be really sad without him,
special at Christmas.  So I'm being a big girl Santa.  (So remember that
next year.)

Mommy also said, I should look at the positive side, I know now, that
Ranger, the Alpha Ferret Heart, is TOTALLY MINE.  No more do I have to
worry about "Dippy, the Floozy" stealing him.

So, since MY RANGER couldn't be with me at Christmas, I'll met him, in
my dreams.  Everyone of them.  Oh I need a nap.

Ruby Jean