From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:47:04 EST
Two years ago, I wrote this forum, and my online ferrety friends for
help... and I really needed it.  I told them all about my husband.  What
he has done for us our whole lives, what he has sacrificed, and what he
continues to sacrifice for us.  His passion is ferrets (even more than me
if you can believe it).  So my boys and I forwent any gift giving at all
to each other or anyone so that we could concentrate only on him.  It was
the first time in years he had any gifts that year.  Anyway, what we did,
is made it a "ferrety Chrismtas" for him.  I was able to do that with all
of your help.  When I wrote I asked for creative ideas, and offered to
even buy some things for him.

The response was overwelming.  I mean it was constant all the way until
the day before Christmas too.  People helped me solve some problems and
hurdle financial problems and gave me all sorts of ideas for his
Christmas.  I got him everything from wood cut outs of ferrets that a
friend made, to a huge gorgious ferret afghan for him (which he still
drags around everywhere and calls it his 'woobie'), to cheweasils, and
ferret tents, and all sorts of things.  I tell you it was the neatest
Xmas I ever saw, and he was shocked!  We'll all never forget it.  We all
treasure the things that you all helped me make, that you made for me,
and helped me find for him.  It's really one of the neatest xmas memories
I'll ever have.

I was just sitting here and remembering it like it was yesterday.  It was
the coolest and it could not have been done without all of you.

Thanks,
Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/