Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:30:06 EST
From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
I have just recently returned home from a long day at the AFA Ferret Show
in York.

All in all, it was a very nice show, and I had a very nice day.  Of
course, my primary purpose for attending the show was to handle the
raffle of the Maori Moonshine Memorial Afghan.

This afghan was important to me, just as the ferret it was named for was
important to me.  Loosing Moonshine was one of the greatest tragedies I
faced in 2002.  However, creating a beautiful afghan that would serve as
a lasting tribute to him was very healing, and using it to raise money
for research of the terrible disease that he had left me feeling he had
not died in vain.  The raffle was extremely successful.  We were able to
raise over $600.00.  The lucky winner will soon have a beautiful afghan
to put on her bed.

And now, the moment we have all been waiting for - the envelope please.
(pause)

And the winner is - HEATHER WOJTOWICZ!

Congratulations, Heather.

May you enjoy this afghan at least as much as I enjoyed the 4 short years
I shared with Moonshine.

Danee
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom
To find out how you can help visit:
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/index.htm