Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:06:51 -0800
From:
Kathy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
There's a found ferret in Queens that is looking for a home.  If anyone
is interested, contact me at [log in to unmask]  Nothing is known about
this ferret, including sex since I haven't been able to actually talk to
the person that has it.  I was going to get the ferret myself but am in
the process of moving and am in upstate NY so if anyone is possibly
willing to help transport this ferret to me, that would be a great help.
Hubby will be at the ferret show in Pa.  this weekend and may be able to
take a detour but will be with other ferret people everything is still up
in the air, as of right now.

Kathy

www.cozmiccreations.com
http://community.syracuse.com/cc/ferrets