Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:07:51 -0800
From:
Linda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Hello FML, :)

I am planning a trip to go camping in the summer (early June to be
precise) and I want to bring along the fuzzbutt(s).  But only if it's
a good idea..  I am wondering if anyone has any camping stories or any
advice for me on what to expect or plan for, and if there were any
problems associated with camping.  It will be at a resort but I will
actually be camping with a tent, lol.  I had a friend whose mother took
her ferts camping often and everything was always alright, but I want
to be sure first so I'm needing some ideas/advice.  Anything will be
appreciated.  Thanks! :)

Linda and the Psycho Japanese Ferret Seiko-chan..