Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:21:27 -0800
From:
Hi all

My hooman is off to da ferret show to have fun and stuff so they may be
out of touch for a couple of days.

A little girl named Merry came in today.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She had to visit da Fruit
Bar to sample all of da goodies there.  I made a date for later to go to
da Ferretvite Festival.  Dat is where to go and make lots of friends.
She wondered around and explored on her own for a while.  We met later
and headed over to da Festival.  She lapped up a little ferretvite but
waz mainly interested in da dancing.  She waz a fairly good dancer and
wanted to dance with everyone.  She danced her paws sore with everyone
in da place it seemed.  She did find a lot of new friends there.  They
talked between dances.  When they threw us out she headed off with her
friends to catch a nap.  She said to send her luv and lots of kisses and
hugs.

A little guy named Teddy Bear came in later.  He waz met by Mocha.  They
were happy to see each other and greeted each other very warmly.  Then it
waz time to sit around and talk about all da news at home and get caught
up on everything.  Males talk they don't gossip.  Then they headed out to
explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at
da Wrestling Matches where they were scoping out da competition.  They
were debating becoming a tag team in da matches.  They watched and then
headed off to practice their moves.  They came back later and entered
a couple of matches.  They didn't do dat bad either.  They have da
potential to be champions in it.  They need to get their timing down.
They didn't win all their matches but they did win some and seemed to
have a bunch of fun at it.  They won more than they lost anyway.  He
said to send lots of luv along with cuddles and kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off to watch da Reflecting Pool adn to see how my brothers and
sisters do in da show.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee