Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:44:15 -0800
From:
Dave withheld <[log in to unmask]>
I read an article where Ron Jurek, California Fish and Game Biologist,
stated that "they" knew of the damage ferrets caused in New Zealand,
even eating the New Zealand national bird, the Kiwi.  What he failed to
mention is that the Natinal Bird of the United States, the Bald Eagle
would eat ferrets, along with dozens of other predators.  In my metro
area there are millions of people and lot's of coyotes.  We've have
Mountain Lions also, not to mention bob cats, foxes, snakes and a number
of raptors.

I know this isn't news to anyone, it just amazes me, the more quotes I
see attributed to Ron Jurek the more I understand why he doesn't work
for 48 other state game agencies.

Support Ferret Amnesty and Californians for Ferret Legalization

Dave