From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:16:07 -0600
Hi all,
Christmas Eve Day, I went to the mailbox and had a surprise gift in my
mailbox.  It seems that a little birdie told a very talented lady named
Fran about my babies in need of something.

When I opened the box, IT WAS I WHO FIRST DID THE WEASEL WAR DANCE!!
Yep, my hubby thought I was nuts lol.

Inside was 2 dozen crocheted eggs that I had told Kat, (AKA the birdie) I
wanted for my babies.

I contained my joy and didn't give em to the kids until Christmas
morning.  We went out into the sunroom which has the slick flooring
and brought all 16 babies with us.  When we started rolling the eggs to
the ferrets they war danced, jumped, slapped, you name it they did it.
They played with them for an hour before they started slowing down and
sneaking their eggs off to the hidey holes.  It was great!  We got it all
on camcorder so we'll always have that moment.

Fuzzie's and fuzzy lovers are the greatest!!
Your friend,
Lois
Missing 8
Hugging 16