From:
Eddie Brittenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 03:28:36 EST
My Man Man -- a 7- 8 yr old sable guy will be helped to the bridge on
Monday -- Dec 23rd where he will join his cage mate for life Sister and
their adopted daughter Tiger...

Sister left us just a short while back in early Sept. and Tiger a year
earlier.  Although a 7 or 8 year life span seemed so far away and when
others fought cancers and insulinomas and issues we thought that was
them -- it has now came to us-- its time to say goodbye -- its a good
feeling to nkwo he will be bak with them and yet a sad feeling.  I look
at the babies in the store and rememeber when they were so tiny...how as
time went on I had to build bigger barriers -- as time went on they got
into places they hadnt before...Man Man tought me patience....taught me
to accept otheres --he got along with every ferret ever intorduced
too....and taught me to smile and relax after a hard day...

Honeycombs and his 2 favorite balls will be laid to rest with him ---
everyone -- send your love and prayers Monday as we go thru this...I
talked with Man Man and we adopted 3 little ones and will be shipping his
Christmas presnets to them ,,

May god bless and keep each and every one of you - A Happy Holiday to
all......Sorry for mispells....