From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:57:49 -0600
Thanks to all of you that have bid on my auction for the Igloo style
sacks and bought them outright I just listed another and here is the
link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2080604770

I also put up my first matching hammock sleeper and sleep sack set...this
is absolutely gorgeous!!!  The link for it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2080609118

These would make great Xmas gifts and remember half the proceeds go the
Ferret S.A.F.E. house shelter

Thanks to everyone for all your support....their shelter really deserves
it!

Happy Holidays,
Lynn Barker