From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:14:59 EST
When is a shelter a shelter and when is a shelter not a shelter??  Okay,
lets call it a sanctuary.  We have a dear friend and FML'er here who like
many of us takes in a lot of ferrets no one else wants.  One by one the
numbers get bigger, the surgeries start in, and the money starts rolling
out.=A0 This is what has happened to Reb.

Reb is looking at her 10th adrenal surgery this year alone.=A0 Not
counting other illnesses and vet visits.  I know this is seriously
cramping her pocket book.

Right now on ebay is a beautiful ferret night light up for auction,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=740899350" item
740899350 (Ends Dec-03-02 08:10:45 PST ) - Beautiful Ferret Night Light

This is the same night light that was raffled at the Forum at the Falls,
and I understand it was a wanted item there.  During the day it looks
like carved ivory, At night when lit, its 3 beautiful brown and gold
ferrets.  This really is a special item, and will make a great Christmas
present.  All proceeds from this auction will go to Reb.  Won't you
please help?

Happy Holidays,
Robin