From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:21:40 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled farm-furries...

("Hey Switch...use them dang turn signals, will ya?  Or at the very
least, 'switch' yer tail in the direction you plan on turning!")

Ildiko Meracz mumbled something about:
>The activity in question is underage, unlicensed ferrets driving.  I
>admit that I haven't checked on the particulars, but as far as I'm
>aware, *nobody* under the age of 15 is legally allowed behind the wheel
>of a moving automobile, much less that of a tractor that is presumably
>being operated for interstate travel.

Akshully, that ain't so.  In the U. S. of A., farm vehicular conveyances
(tractors and what not) are not legally required to be licensed, nor is
the person driving it!  In fact, fer as I know, t'ain't no age limit on
who drives, it, neithern't!  You can even operate them on the highway,
long as you pull over occasionally to let the 30 or so high-speed
vehicles (such as dump trucks, bicycles, skateboarders, etc.) go by.  Ya
don't even haf'ta pull over to use the...uh...litter box!  Road snakes
happen!

'Scuse me...I need that there pitchfork--gotz werk to get to.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/