From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 07:25:49 -0800
friends...

all sides have good points...and i thank all sides for their views...the
most important being...Animal communication is not a substitute for vet
care...that should have been a given...

i need to say...both original parties are dear dear friends of mine...
i love them both dearly...and i appreciate everyone's comments for and
against...in support of...defending...clarifying...warning against...all
sides need to be looked at...

BUT...the original post by Tara was made out of love and concern for
me...  was going thru a really bad weekend...i was stressed past my
limit...from non-ferret related things...so i was upset about all
things...not just Wolfie... but of course...that is all my friends
saw...the ferret related part...duh!...i was on a ferret list!...so
please...while i appreciate the thought behind the posts...Tara did have
a right to view her feelings...she loves me...she cares so deeply for my
ferrets....she thought she was protecting me...and that is wonderful...i
just wish she had talked to ME first about it..i could have saved her a
bit of grief...:)

as for 'sticking her nose in'...well..us really close friends do what we
can to help another ferret owner explore all possibilities to help our
ferrets...it is just what we do...so, while this appeared to be uninvited
meddling...that was NOT the case...

i do not like 'personal' attacks on anyone...i appreciate sticking up
for your beliefs...but rarely does everyone know all the facts in any
situation...

please...both Tara and Kim Fox are wonderful, wonderful, caring, loving,
passionate, people... friends...DEAR friends!...neither are to blame for
this situation...both were helping me...just from different directions...

please...there is no blame...i hope the principle parties in this have
everything straight now...everything that was done and said was from a
special love...in this case, for me and my babies, specifically...and all
ferrets in general...

please...neither lady deserves to be blamed for any of this...it is me...
who obviously did not thoroughly explain myself in the beginning to get
someone in a state to try to protect me...

please...let's stop this...

Animal Communication is great...but please use it with judgement...and in
this case...the AC did nothing wrong...Kim..i am sorry this happened...it
is my fault...

Tara...i am sorry this got out of hand...i am sorry i obviously did not
convey the extent of "ALL" i was going thru at the time...and i thank you
for trying to help me...

i love you both very very much...and i am so sorry...i will hate it if
any permanent harm/hurt comes to either of you...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
and Bo on 12- 25-02...and Hershey on 1-13-03..and so many more!  Missing
my own...Rascal, LWG, Narmy, OldGuy, Pye, Sandi, Jack...and the biggest
pieces of my heart...Sonny & Charlie... And a special, special baby...
Geezer...and so many more kept safe in my heart...

My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv