From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:22:46 -0000
It is possible to go camping with ferrets.

Going back to the 50's when camping with my parents we used to take all
our pets with us if we could not get someone to look after them, more up
to date a lot of people like myself are still doing it when doing PR for
animal welfare and we are their for two or more days.

All you need is a playpen with a sold bottom, just incase you have
ferrets that like to dig their way out of enclosures and a top on the
pen stop's humans and other things getting in so keeping your pets safe

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html