Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:39:33 -0500
Hi to all

I understand that a trio of ferrets got on my computer in the past weeks
without my knowlege and told you about our show on the 25th of Jan. at
the Leesport Farmers Market on Rt 61 about 5 miles north of Reading, Pa..

The first person at the show to hand me a paper with the three ferrets
names in order and correctly spelled who used my computer will receive
a $5.00 reward and no one involved with the show may partisapate.

I want to thank all of you who have entered and hope the weather is on
our side for the show.  I will be there reguardless because I want to
find out who the ferrets were that broke my computer.  I had a talk with
my kids and they say they had nothing to do with it.

May God Bless

Ed Sr. & the kids
SEE YOU AT THE SHOW