From:
Jacci Denney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:25:49 EST
Phew...I feel better after having my say about sticky traps....Really it
wasn't a personal attack, just had to speak my mind....

On a lighter note, I have been thinking about not locking up the babies
at night.  I was wondering how many people let the babies roam at night,
and have you had safety issues?  Being the overprotective mom that I am
it makes me nervous to let them play out of the cage when I'm not able
to keep an eye on them....Also, do many of you let them sleep with you?
Have you ever accidently hurt them?

Thanks.....

Jinx, Mouse, Lilo, and Nani's mom....aka Jacci