From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:45:04 -0800
Sorry so late in posting this, but there have been a lot of things going
on...

On Monday night I watched an episode of America's Funniest Animal
Videos on Animal Planet.  Right at the end they showed "funny" spoofs
on advertisements.  The "game" was called "Jumping Ferrets".  The
instructions to the game were each player had to wear a glove, and you
lost five points when you got bit.  There was a warning regarding the
game to get your tetnis shot before playing.

This is very upseting.  Who is going to believe ferrets are safe gentle
creatures with shorts like that and the Verizon ad on TV?  I know they
took the Verizon ad off, but it was on well long enough to do a lot of
damage.