From:
Cheryl Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:43:04 EST
Hi Sandee,
We are asking that you please welcome another angel to your care.  Our
Snowman was helped over the bridge on January 7, 2003 at 6:10 pm.  He had
a very large mass in his chest that was hindering his ability to breath.
He also was very full of fluids.  We were able to keep him from hurting
and maintain him on meds for such a short time before we had to make
that dreaded decision.  He was atleast 7 years old.  He and his mate
Witchie-Poo came to us 3 and 1/2 years ago.  You see, they were in a
ferret shelter for an entire year before we came along.  We imediately
fell in love and have been lovingly caring for each other since.
Witchie-Poo has remained on Earth with us but is so very lonely.  She
does not like any other ferrets.  She misses her Snowman so very much and
is terribly lonely.  She has taken to sleeping in bed with the mammas
which seems to help.  So please kiss our Snowman for her and us and tell
him he is loved and terribly missed.

Also, we lost a very sweet ferret named Peanut a month ago.  We are just
wondering how she is doing?  Could you tell her we miss her and love her
and can hardly wait til the time we will be reunited.  Thanks so much for
caring.

Yours very sincerely,
Cheryl, Wendy and the remaining 25 fuzzy gang