From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 12:58:39 -0500
Hey All:

I posted yesterday about needing syringes to the fml and another list
and I'd like to thank folks for the good ideas.  I ended up going with
www.1800jeffers.com because they were a little cheaper than revial and
I like the meaty dog treats they have (I had completely fogotten about
them when I posted).

On the heat that I got though from some folks, I guess my post wasn't too
clear.  I need 1cc syringes to measure .3cc of prednisonne for Odo, twice
a day.  Whether or not I put it in his baby food/ chicken gravy mixture
or shoot it into his mouth, I have to measure it.  On the bigger
syringes, I'm just starting out with chicken gravy and Gos will only lick
it off the end of a syringe, not my finger, not anything else.  Odo gets
his cg mixed in with meat baby food and eats it off a plate.  Quark just
won't take it, no matter what I do, so for this first X period of time
trying to get them to eat chicken gravy, I'm shooting a little into his
mouth, letting him swallow it, repeat.  really, I'm not trying to stress
them at all, but I am trying to get this into them.  I just lost Figment
on December 30th to cancer.

thanks

becki kain