From:
Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:08:56 -0500
My older ferret has had diarehea for a few days now.  I have given him
kaopectate and pedialyte but nothing is helping he is lethargic as well.
The only thing that excites him are raisons and his Grover toy.  I am
going to take him in on Monday to the vet.  Has anyone else had this
with their fur kids.  My other ferret is perfectly fine and they are
inseperatable I am at a lost.  I have never had ferrets until I met my
fiance and he has never expierenced this before either.

Thanks Danielle
Kilmer-my sick boy
Willow-