From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:38:09 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled slipper slinkers...

("I *see* you stealing that slipper!  Gat back her with that!" Run!  He
sees us!  Under the couch!)

In today's (Friday, 12-12-02) Dilbert comic strip, Dilbert's dog tells
how he sold his company stock for billions, then drove the company into
bankruptcy.  He then says that he will do the "Weasel Dance" and goes
into the proper foot movements, etc.  He then asks Dilbert if it would be
too much to ask, for him to clap and sing along.  I can just imagine how
many of us clap and sing along to our little furrybunches doing their
little Weasel War Dances.

Wait.  Weasel Dance...Weasel War Dance.  Uh...does anyone think there
might be a connection here?  Could our little snout-kids be responsible
for the current economy?  Could we get rich by diving into their
hidey-holes and finding bundles of cash???  Excuse me.  I've got to get
home.  I think I left the stove on...or something...don't tell the kids
I'm coming.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/