From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:32:08 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled mouse manglers...

(Well, it *is* called a mouse, ain't it?  We *are* supposed to eat mice,
aren't we?  They *why* are you screaming at me like that?  You're
computer still works with the keyboard just fine!)

I got lots of replies that said 5 seconds and things with the cookies
should be OK.  However, you have to remember that the cookies were
"hockey-ed" around the living room for most of the day, while I was
at work.

Some comments suggested that the wash-and-brush-up would work, as long
as they had chocolate in them and didn't tell anyone.  Of course, since
these were probably batted all over the living room, I'd think that
vacuuming them off might be a much better idea, than just brushing them
off.  All the fur just doesn't come off very easily!

I didn't mention the bite marks, did I?  Well, then I won't.  Just forget
I said anything.  And the obvious areas where licking occured.  Am I
digging myself into a hole here? :)  What if I re-bake them.  Will that
kill the germs?  Or, maybe I should just go to the store and get a new
batch?  I can warm them in the oven and pretend they were baked for me! :)

Todd and the (Suzi Home-maker, we ain't!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/