From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 02:08:34 -0800
My apartment manager wants me to get a letter from my doctor to keep on
file stating that ferrets can be used as therapy animals, and that I have
ferrets for this reason.  Has anyone ever done this?  Our manager is fine
with us having ferrets, but some of the higher-ups are questioning so
many animals in a one bedroom apartment.  After I get the letter, she
wants me to write up an essay of sorts on my experiences with ferrets
and how they can be beneficial in therapy; this document will be read to
the entire population of residents of the apartment complex at our next
festive gathering.  I will bring in my newest edition to the family,
Nikita-- the albino female, to meet those who don't run scared at the
thought of a large "rodent" creature.  I've got quite a bit of work
ahead, and I admit I am very excited.  If any of you have any pointers
for me, please let me know.

From:
Lori and Rat's Brats
(Lance, Loki, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate, & Smokey)