From:
Melissa Rotert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 02:13:07 -0800
Hi Folks,

Phew, I've been busy catching up on my FML's, as well as everything
else... I'm just dropping a quick line to my extended FML family that
on Thursday, Nov 14, my daughter Katherine Alexis was born.  She is,
of course, the most beautiful baby there ever was, and she and I are
doing well.

I fear I've been neglecting the ferts somewhat, attention-wise, but I
only have so many hours in a day with which to feed Katherine, attend to
her other needs, feed myself, attend to MY other needs and try to fit in
some sleep somewhere.  I know everyone tells me it will get easier, and
hopefully Kit and I will get some schedule established so I can take more
time to actually spend with the ferts, instead of just making sure they
have food and water and give them quick kisses.  Any hints?

Anyway, her daddy, Cory, and I just wanted you all to get in on a little
of our happiness.  (Speaking of her daddy, I started signing my posts a
little differently a few weeks back, but don't know if I ever announced
THAT life change...Cory and I got married on Oct 25th.)

Melissa Rotert (formerly Kuzara)
Mira, Robin, Samurai, O'Dell, Nietzsche