Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:55:58 -0800
From:
Valerie H <[log in to unmask]>
I have several ferret cages for sale...

The First one is a huge Ferret cage atleast three feet long, two feet
wide, and 3.5 feet tall..It has several different shelf levels, and a
slide out litter pan, it was custom made by DaMars, I am asking 200
or so for this cage.  I paid 275 for it...You would need to live in
illinois or surrounding areas so we could meet and you could pick it
up...I do have pictures of it....It can easily hold 7 or 8 ferrets
very comfortably with room to spare...

The Second is the common Midwest cage for ferrets, I am asking 75 or so
for this cage..This one can be shipped since it is collapsable

Then I have several other cages I am asking 25 dollars for, these cages
can all hold atleast 2 ferrets.  Several cages would make good recoup
after surgery cages, or if you have other small animals, rats, guinea
pigs, etc.  Many of these cages can be shipped since they are
collapsable.... I am just rearranging the anima l room so I have some
extras...

All the cages are really clean and in great shape, just a lot cheaper
then buying new!

Please email me at [log in to unmask]